Monday, August 19, 2013

Picture Perfect Day: Wedding Pictures!

So, our wedding pics are finally ready! So fun to see pictures of our happy day! I plan on doing a few posts on the wedding, but I have been waiting until the pictures were ready (and until we have the disk so it may be awhile).  So hopefully within the next month or so, I will do a wedding recap and share all the details.  Until then, you are welcome to check out our video here. It doesn't have all the proofs, but it has several pictures.

here are some of the pictures in our video...

Getting ready.....




Time with my sweet groom....






Bridesmaids and sisters...





Jack....




Time to party....











It was fun to get our pictures back! (particularly since we got the proofs on a day last week when I was feeling bummed about being back in DC, so it was a fun pick me up!) I'll try to sit down long enough to recap our wedding sometime in the future, but no promises now that I am employed :)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get the video to work, probably because I'm dumb, but I love, love, love these pictures! Your wedding was beautiful!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete